Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Example of Lightning -fast Evolution!


Hey Dr. Palmer!  I found this article that reminded me of the lecture we had in class today on Evolution.  It's about a population of green-eyed frogs that were isolated from the rest of their species and years later could not mate with their original species.  This was so interesting to me that a population was able to change that drastically so quickly.  In the article, they considered it almost being a new species all together.  It reminded me of the Tibetan people we talked about in class today!  I could not figure out how to put this up on the blog so would you be able to post that for me? Here's the website:  
http://www.rxpgnews.com/evolution/Lightning-fast_Evolution_Driven_B...  Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment